Monday, September 13, 2010

Hi!

We made it! We are adjusting just fine and are use to the time difference. Annmarie is doing great. She saw her first kangaroos yesterday, so I think she now believes she is in Australia. I have a ton of blogging to do. The only issue is this damn internet connection. Seriously, my dial-up in college was faster than this wireless internet card they gave us, which won't even work on my Mac. I'm using Jamie's computer now. We are working on getting this fixed, but it may take some time. I'm trying to be calm about this, but feel totally disconnected. I have also been without my beloved iPhone and I hope to get that resolved this week. Any-who. Other than that things are great. It's a beautiful country. I'll eventually be back with more updates and details.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

Yay! I am so glad you made it. I can't believe you LIVE in Australia. It just gets cooler every time I think about it.