But not for long. Our place rented fast, in two weeks. Whew.
By the Friday before we left our home received some new carpeting, a good cleaning, and some touch up paint. It looks awesome. When it was all done, I told Jamie that I wanted to move back in.
Those last couple of days getting out of the house were crazy. Thankfully we had a lot of help. Thanks Mom and Dad.
Jamie and I mustered up enough energy to go out just the two of us, which we know may not happen again for a long while. We went to one of favorites in Half Moon Bay - Cafe Gibraltar. I highly recommend this place. The food is good, wine list is reasonable, and overall just a great low key kinda of place. I think it's still a little under the radar, but I could be wrong. We had a great dinner.








No comments:
Post a Comment