Five years ago Jamie and I married.
A lot has happened in those five years.
In five years………we traveled to New Zealand, Fiji, Japan, Italy, Hawaii (x4),Washington, Oregon, Arizona and Colorado. Jamie alone has circled the globe, primarily for work. He has run in five marathons and countless other races. I have ran in zero marathons and zero other races. We have thrown parties and have eaten at countless restaurants. We became parents! And that alone has brought us more joy than one could imagine.
We have laughed more than cried. We have celebrated and grieved. We have joked and fought (sometimes at the same time). We have had moments that have brought us to our knees and moments where we danced with joy.
It’s been a good five years and I look forward to next five.
Happy Anniversary, Jamie. Love you!
We have laughed more than cried. We have celebrated and grieved. We have joked and fought (sometimes at the same time). We have had moments that have brought us to our knees and moments where we danced with joy.
It’s been a good five years and I look forward to next five.
Happy Anniversary, Jamie. Love you!


1 comment:
Awesome. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment