Here are my resolutions for 2010. My To Do's! I stopped at a page, I probably could have kept going. I left out all the home improvement stuff Jamie and I should do this year. And omitted some of the more personnel life choices Jamie and I will make this year. Like maybe leaving S.F. Sniff. Sniff.Anyway, it was fun to take pen to paper and write them out. I'm thinking if I publish them on the blog, some of them may actually happen. For example, I just ordered a back-up hard drive for the computer. And a lot of them are fun things, so well, that's fun, those will be easy. I added the list to the side bar, so I will be reminded of them and I can cross them out as I go along. There's not much that gives me more joy than being able to cross something off a list. It's the Virgo in me.
-------
Updates:
Back up hard-drive – Done
Run a mile – Done
Learn to use Camera – Done
Use the Library - Starting too
Take AM to AZ - Done
Go to a movie by myself - Done

4 comments:
Hope you cross off taking Am to AZ!!!
Love your list. Very inspiring!
You are cool Ange! I love lists! If you want a cinn roll recip. let me know. I have a good one.
AND...i love the run a mile. Pretty cool mom...pretty cool!
Good seeing you guys yesterday:)
hugs,
L
I truly enjoyed this entire blog. I started one and now see the perfect example of how to do one! Yours is awesome! I cried alot looking at AnnMarie - I want to meet her. She is darling.
Makes me miss all of you!
Love you! Anita in Kansas
Post a Comment