The Christmas festivities. Where to begin.
Gonna try and make this simple.
Christmas eve at our house with my folks.
Crab dinner.
Annmarie opened a couple of gifts.
Christmas morning.Breakfast at Uncle Jon's house. Yummy food.
More presents.
Annmarie's Great Grandfather made the most special little rocking crib for Annmarie.She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw it.
She loves it!
Giving Papa a big thank you hug!
Even Wally (the cat) liked the crib.
After Uncle Jon's we headed home.More presents.
And Christmas dinner with my parents. They did all the cooking! Thank You!
We got Annmarie a potty. And you know what, she loves it! She got a couple of other little things, but we kept everything real simple. Now I need to go research this potty training thing.The following day Jamie and I had a small dinner party with friends. Grandma and Papa watched Annmarie for the day and I was able clean and organize all the Christmas chaos. Needed that. No pictures of the party, but it was a lot of fun and enjoyed being with friends during the holidays.
Then on Monday Jamie and I headed to Tahoe for two nights and some skiing. We met up with some friends and had a ton of fun. Grandma and Papa looked after AM. Thanks again! Grandparents are the best!
It's been fun.Time to relax at home. Tonight we are staying in and taking it easy. I'm making a roast in my new crock pot and we will watch the festivities on TV or watch a movie!
Happy New Year!
Adios 2009!

No comments:
Post a Comment