I ran a mile today. Yeah for me! It was pretty easy and over in about 11/12 minutes. Jamie, Annmarie and I headed out to Crissy field this morning to run my mile. It's a great place to run; it’s flat, great views, other people out there to motivate you and always nice and cool.
I’m not a huge fan of running; however, I have never really have given it a chance either. I would love to love running. I love the idea that you can leave from your home (or anywhere for that matter) and go, you don’t have to go to a gym, worry about a class schedule, etc. I need to find something to do to get some exercise in. I’m not sure if I’m completely sold on this running thing. And I can say with most certainty that I would never run a marathon or even a half. But I think I’ll try it again and go from there. Maybe there will be a 5K in my future.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Great Job! One more thing you can cross off your list.
I think you may be faster than Schultz.
Funny comment Bonnie! Congrats Angela--great start! Crissy field really is the best. Im all about flat terrain these days!
Awesome - Congrats!
ANGE! Congrats! You are an inspiration to me! Rockin!
The above was from Lauren...not cole
Post a Comment