Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wildlife and View

I still can’t get over our view. Every time I look out there I feel like that lady in the California Lottery commercial that just keeps giggling. It’s pretty amazing. Come for yourself and check it out sometime.
I’ve mentioned before about all the birds here. Well we have lots of cockatoos and once in awhile they like to perch themselves on our verandah. Annmarie gets the biggest kick out of them. And frankly so do we.
He was a little dirty and in need of a good bath.
Then some friends joined him (one is perched on top of the overhang).
The view facing opposite of the ocean is not too shabby.
Here is picture of our backyard looking down from our verandah.....
And this is what was back there the other day.
A huge lizard - no one told me about these babies. I'm guessing it's just an iguana and not some dinosaur. I really don't want to know what else is out there.

And here is a peek at our living space.
We are without a TV right now and you know what, I kind of like it.

No comments: