To quote Jamie - “I have waited my entire life for this”.
We’re a tad bit sad that we are not there to celebrate. Jamie more so than anyone.
But it’s been exciting to watch even from afar.
Annmarie even got into the action by proclaiming Lincecum as her favorite player (I think it’s the hair) and really only wanted to watch the game if he was pitching. She would ask where he was when he wasn’t on and we told her he needed to rest his arm because he throws really fast, she seemed to understand. She also told us repeatedly that she didn’t like all the noise her Dad would make.
Way to go GIANTS!!!
Congratulations!

(image from here)
The whole city is lit up in orange. Everything from City Hall, Coit Tower, The Ferry Building, Transamerica Building and more. I’m sure it is stunning.


No comments:
Post a Comment