
We adjusted AM’s high chair this weekend - when on Sunday she somehow climbed into the chair. She now sits at the table with us. Well, she always sat with us, but the tray was on her high chair. She looks so grown up to me and I couldn’t help but image what dinner is going to be like when she is older. I can just picture for example her exclaiming that Aunt Bonnie has finally convinced her to be a Vegan. And the no’s going back and forth at the table. Her new thing is to say 'no-way'. This weekend we were having some difficulty with naps. She thought a 40 minute nap was adequate and when I explained to her she needed to try and go back to sleep she exclaimed 'NO-WAY MAMA'! Well then. And you know, for our Nanny she takes epic two to three hour naps, for us no such luck. I’m trying to convince myself this is just a phase. Not to mention the whining, oh the whining, when she doesn’t get what she wants. It will drive you crazy, but we are working on it. She understands what her nice voice is, but often forgets. And we are not sure if she is ready for a big girl bed yet. I think she would be good with it at night, but the nap thing scares me. We may put this one off for a bit, but she has already climbed or fallen out of her crib twice. Luckily, she hasn’t done this in awhile because she knows she may get a boo-boo. Wow, this post just went off in so many directions, just to say we adjusted AM’s high chair. Oh and one more thing – a couple of weeks ago AM peed in the potty, but hasn’t shown any interest to do it again.

1 comment:
Mon thru Thurs N takes a 3 hour nap. Fri thru Sun I am lucky to get her down for an hour and a half. I just keep telling myself that she wants to spend time with me rather than sleep and then I think it is cute, rather than annoying. :) AM climbed out of her crib!?! Get that girl into a bed ASAP. According to our pedi, once they can get out it is game over. She looks so cute at the table.
Post a Comment