But first I took some pictures to capture those beautiful curly locks.
We found a kid friendly salon in Laurel Heights-Snippity Crickets. AM refused to sit in the chair all by herself, so she sat with Dad, a toy and Dad's Blackberry.
But then she got the look. The look that Jamie and I are all a little too familiar with.It looks a little like this.
And Annmarie threw up. Poor thing. I put my camera away and tended to my little girl. After a little back and forth Jamie and I agreed that it was just nerves coupled with some bad gas. Because well the gas was, um, just that. Who knew getting your first hair cut would be so glamorous.She felt better within thirty minutes and proceeded to eat half my cheese burger and french fries, because I hear that is great for a stomach ache. Heck, it always makes me feel better.
The next morning I got some shots of the new do.

4 comments:
This totally made me tear up. I can't believe what a big girl she is (and how long her hair had gotten!) She is exquisitely beautiful. Sorry about the puking, but yay for half a cheeseburger!
We agree that she growing up way to fast,we love your new hair cut!
She looks so adorable!! Love the hair cut. Katie is also due but I think she'll hate sitting in a chair in the salon...I may have to give it a shot. Yikes.
Gorgeous pics of her hair - she is growing so fast but she will always be our baby girl!
Post a Comment