Saturday, September 01, 2012

A lot of Pictures of Ben - One year

I practically spent all day taking Ben's picture for his first Birthday.

We started outside. I gave him a little snack to keep him still.
Most of the pictures look like this.
Or he has a crooked smile because he has a raisin in his mouth.
When he was finished with his snack, he just wanted to play in the dirt.
I love this profile one.
We then came inside and I got his head shot.
Then we went downstairs and I let him go crazy on the bed. 

He loves rolling around.



This is his what did I just do face.
Those wrists - I could eat them up.
And lastly we went down to the beach. We picked up Annmarie from preschool and she helped me get him to look at the camera.
 Serious face.
It cooled down a bit. So we had to put his jumper on and pop his collar.





Here he is watching Annmarie run circles around me.
Remember I just said he starting to not eat sand. I was wrong.
Yumo.
Can you help me get this sand out of my mouth.
My helper.
Yay!


No comments: