She likes to pretend that the guitar stand is a microphone - rock on.
Annmarie and I out at a favorite cafe.Last Friday Jamie and I had a nice little day date while AM was at preschool. We had one final ultrasound for buba and then Jamie got his hair cut - at an Aveda Hair Salon. He was quite impressed with the moisturizing treatment they gave him - I think he is hooked. I'm still trying to figure out why it was him and not me getting pampered. We then found a great little Dim Sims (Dim Sums) resturant. Great dumplings and you can watch them make them by hand.
Oh Harry - I am huge dorky HP fan. Loved the books and most of the movies. I pretty much cried the entire last hour and a half of this last movie. It did not disappoint, it was awesome.A while ago Jamie bought some Major League Baseball package online so he could watch all the Giants games. He bought a cord so that we can connect the computer to the TV, now he can watch the games on the TV, and we also used it to Skype with Papa Tom this weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment