The countdown is on. My parents will be here in 3 weeks, if he can wait until then, but not much longer...that would be awesome. Still feeling good, sleeping well. It's all about slip on shoes. Total weight gain - 12 kg. Not really sure how I am managing this, I feel like I am eating all the time. I was looking at a picture of me two days before I had Annmarie and my belly is smaller then than it is right now. I'm grateful that it is winter here, not sure how well I would be able to handle a summer pregnancy in OZ.I've also been thinking a lot about how Annmarie will no longer be my only child. It's still something I haven't completely wrapped my head around. I know everything will fall into place, but I have been trying to savor these last moments together. Even today when she was a little sas and refused to get her shoes on and I may have gotten a bit cross with her; she told me and I quote "I want you to go to Daddy's work and for Dad to come home". By this point that little comment just made me laugh. There are days I feel the same way :).
I know AM is excited for her new role as big sister, but I can also feel there may be some challenges. I can also feel that it will all be worth it.

1 comment:
Whoa, 36 weeks??? How exciting. In the weeks leading up to Lou's birth I had many moments of 'what are we doing to her?' (and ourselves-ha ha), but I can honestly say that all of my fears were unfounded. AM is going to be awesome.
Post a Comment