Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Weekend – Recapped

The weekend started off with celebrating Jamie’s birthday. The three of us went to Serpentine for a nice dinner. We then headed over to the new organic ice cream café that is right across the street from us – Mr. and Mrs. Miscellaneous. This could be scary. We picked up a little vanilla bean to go with a brownie tart I made for Jamie. Yum.
(Shh: Pictures of the brownie tart were totally staged on Sunday. Forgot to take pictures on Friday.)

Saturday morning I made Jamie oatmeal pancakes. Star Wars oatmeal pancakes! They were a little pain in the tush to make, but felt like I should do a little something special for him since I had a girls date night planned.
I went out with some girlfriends for drinks, food and S&TC. Some may consider this selfish (since it was Jamie's birthday weekend), but the way I look at it, is I did him favor by not dragging him to see the movie. Somehow I convinced him to see the first movie with me and he rolled his eyes no fewer than 3,000 times and he may have fallen asleep.

Jamie and Annmarie went to have dinner at Uncle Jon’s house.
Sunday we put Jamie on a plane to Japan. And Annmarie and I went to a darling baby shower.
Whew - it was a busy and fun weekend.

No comments: