Hello!
So it's been a couple of months, my last post was the beginning of August. The primary reason why I haven't posted is because my computer basically stopped working. I got a keyboard for my iPad, so I can basically do everything that I need to do on that (with the exception of blogging), so it wasn't really a priority to replace. Well, I'm finally up and running with a new machine, so I'll be doing some catch-up and hopefully keeping this blog updated.
There have been some big happenings - Ben turned THREE! We took a island Holiday and Nana came to visit. I'll write these up in separate posts.
In the meantime here are some of our other happenings. Basically, I'll go through my phone pictures.
Annmarie had an open day at school. We visited her classroom and saw all her art work and workbooks. We have been really pleased with her school. The recent big news at school is they have two new goats!
Following the open day was the schools' athletics carnival. Jamie and Annmarie did a bit of practicing before hand.
All of year one students participated in a running race and then did some other games/activities.
Annmarie is coming in third in the pic below.
We had a fun day at the Manly damn.
Ben had so much fun at the damn, that he passed out at lunch.
Checking in on a friends chooks and collecting eggs.
Bunnies at a friends party.
Ben looking all too big in front of a fun Northern Beaches map. We live close to the top.
Some after school fun at the beach.
My boys. Celebrating father's day in Oz.
I would caption this picture - with "OMG I'm wearing underpants"
We tried some potty training back in Feb, but Ben wanted nothing to do with it. Look at those sausage legs. Pic taken back in Feb.
Then at the end of July we went for it. It was winter, so it wasn't the best time of year, but he started showing some interest. Armed with new underpants and playing up that he was going to be three seemed to do the trick. It wasn't easy and we're still working on some things, but it is what it is.
Other things not picture included:
-A trip to the US for Jamie.
-More knitting for me.
-We had our four year anniversary down under.
-Worked out a preschool for Ben. Was very bummed when the little preschool Annmarie went to closed down, so had to search out a new one. He'll start in Jan 2015. We're both ready.
Be back with more.
xx








No comments:
Post a Comment