Thursday, October 23, 2014

Ben is THREE

Wow! Ben turned three some time ago now. He's all sorts of crazy.  Crazy awesome. Crazy loud. Crazy adorable. Crazy crazy. You get the idea. He's way into, planes, trucks, trains, thunder storms, Star Wars, bugs, food, lego, music, harassing his sister, not listening and generally being a 3 year old. If I had written this when he actually turned three (two months ago),  I would have said that he is still a mama's boy, but this is starting to change. He's been really attached to Jamie as of late and he's starting to separate from me a lot easier. He still loves to cuddle.  He talks. All. Day. Long. Loves to pretend play and is generally a solid sleeper. I love having him by my side and I just crazy love him.

I put together a video of him over the last year. He is naturally a AC/DC fan and has loved this song for some time now. We had some thunder storms last week and loved talking about them and now he loves the song even more.

Enjoy!

We love you mate!




No comments: