Friday, April 12, 2013

Easter

It was like two weeks ago now, but here is some of what we did.

The four day weekend started with Jamie getting home from Japan and heading out for lunch at the Warriewood beach Cafe.
Since Jamie was gone all week, he took Annmarie to a birthday party on Saturday and Ben tagged along so I could have some time to myself. He sent me this picture of Ben on a little bush walk.
Sunday morning rolled around with a little visit from the Easter Bunny and packages from the grandparents.
I printed out this big coloring sheet for Annmarie and her and I enjoyed coloring it in.
We also did family portraits, here is my rendition :).
Annmarie had yet another party on Sunday (busy girl) and because I didn't feel like cooking we went out to Barbuto and I enjoyed this tasty Easter crab burger and Ben nearly ate all my hot chips.
Earlier in the week Annmarie had a Easter hat parade at school.

And Ben had a egg hunt at his playgroup.
Also, here is a little video of these two events.  You can probably tell from the pictures, but we have been having an incredible Indian Summer here in Sydney, the weather has been perfect.  And having four days off was a nice break for all of us.



1 comment:

The GVZs said...

I cannot believe how old AM looks. You should post video of them showing off their cute Aussie accents!