Monday was a holiday for the Queen's Birthday observed. It rained and rained all day, so we stayed in and Annmarie and I made mini crowns in honour of the Queen (found the idea on Pinterest). Annmarie was very taken when I told her about Queen Elizabeth and that she was real life Queen and not a pretend one. She asked all sorts of questions and I had to show her pictures of the Queen and her Palace. Her first reaction - 'she's old'. She wanted to know if she was a nice Queen or mean Queen. After about fifty other questions, she decided that she wanted to meet the Queen and visit her castle. I told her to go talk to her Dad.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Over the Weekend
Monday was a holiday for the Queen's Birthday observed. It rained and rained all day, so we stayed in and Annmarie and I made mini crowns in honour of the Queen (found the idea on Pinterest). Annmarie was very taken when I told her about Queen Elizabeth and that she was real life Queen and not a pretend one. She asked all sorts of questions and I had to show her pictures of the Queen and her Palace. Her first reaction - 'she's old'. She wanted to know if she was a nice Queen or mean Queen. After about fifty other questions, she decided that she wanted to meet the Queen and visit her castle. I told her to go talk to her Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment