1. When my parents were visiting, Jamie and I took Annmarie out to breakfast one morning before preschool. She drank that entire hot chocolate - lucky for her teachers.2. Benjamin sleeping. He looks so much like Annmarie when he sleeps.
3. Annmarie and I having a morning tea date.
4. Campos coffee- probably the best coffee in OZ.
5. Annmarie, Jamie and I went out to dinner just the three of us while Nana watched Ben. We actually found a decent Mexican restaurant - too bad there isn't more of a selection. It ended up being a warm evening - we even ate outside. I snapped a picture of the moon as we were leaving.
6. Jamie sent me this picture - it was Hat Day at work - so Office. Ha.
We went to an awesome birthday party. Annmarie had a blast. She even touched all the crazy bugs and reptiles.
At the park. Annmarie is getting pretty brave with her climbing.

No comments:
Post a Comment