The living and table area.
Friday, October 21, 2011
House
I took some pictures of the house we are in prior to Ben's arrival and a day when Annmarie was at preschool. I also just cleaned, the house never looks this good, especially now.
We got extremely lucky with the location of this house. If it wasn't for Jamie's colleague, who knows where we would have ended up. There are a few a little things that drive us crazy about the house, such as - there is not a dyer vent that goes outside, so we have to open windows and doors then we run the dyer. Drafty windows - I guess this is a big problem in Sydney, everyone we talk to has the same problem. The downstairs gets freezing in the winter, it's great in the summer. And there are a lot of bugs. We didn't encounter too many this winter, but I'm not looking forward to them coming out this summer. Can't complain too much, too bad we'll have to give it up one day.
Labels:
Australia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment