Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

Easter morning started off with a quite and small Easter brunch for Jamie and me. I actually cooked breakfast. I rarely cook breakfast these days. I made a strata and a tomato and mozzarella salad. I'll post the recipe for the strata this week. All Annmarie wanted was Rice Krispies.
We just laid low at home the rest of the morning. After AM woke up from her nap, we headed down to a local park to partake in the Easter festivities.
AM had a great time playing in the fake hay.

There was a Beatles cover band that AM enjoyed dancing to. I also have this on video and hope to post this shortly.
She checked out the Easter bunny with Grandma.
We also attempted to take a family photo, but someone was not really into it.
Annmarie really enjoyed herself, she loved running around the park. We came back and Grandma and Grandpa hid some Easter eggs for AM. I didn't think she would get it, so I didn't do anything for her in the morning - bad Mama. And I thought we would just participate in the Easter egg hunt at the park, but we were too late for that. But we gave her a basket and with a little help she found all the eggs and put them in the basket. It was really cute.

We had a nice dinner, I made stuffed pasta shells.

Too bad I ended up puking at 3:00 am in the morning. Sorry people, buts its true. Could have been from the hamburger I had at the park - yuck!

Other than that is was a real nice Easter.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

yikes! hope you feel better. AM is adorable as usual.