Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time with Dad

This week Jamie spent 4 full days at home with Annmarie. We let our employees (Grandma and Grandpa) take a vacation. On the second day Jamie admitted that “this is hard” and in fact harder than his job. He noted that AM requires constant attention, you have no time for yourself, you have to be creative when it comes to entertaining her and it is nearly impossible to go to the bathroom without AM following you. Ha! By the end of the day Jamie was completely worn out.

They did do a lot of fun stuff together, which included going to AM’s gym glass, going for runs in the BOB, playing at the park and going to Whole Foods (one of AM’s favorite places). I asked Jamie if he took any pictures and he just glared at me, as if he had time to do that.

Here is another picture.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

I love it. Ever since I started letting her ride in the cart, WF is one of Norah's favorite places too.