On Sunday we had our friends Bonnie and Maurino over for dinner. Annmarie hammed it up for them. They started quizzing AM on her body parts.
I think this one is either teeth or mouth....

Belly.........

Toes.......

We then all sat down to enjoy a vegan friendly dinner of pasta and green beans. Eveyone is smiling in this picture because they hadn't tried the green beans yet........oh, I mean the green beans O FIRE!

They look harmless enough, right? Wrong! Let's just say I added a little too many chili pepper flakes. Everyone was very kind and tried to play down "oh, it's not that spicy"........yes they were people. I could barely eat them. They were even spicy for Jamie and Jamie likes spicy. Well, at least the pasta neutralized it a bit. Sigh.

Bonnie brought over cupcakes and everyone’s taste buds rejoiced. Annmarie is also a fan.
1 comment:
1. Maurino and I both look so incredibly intrigued by AM on the couch.
2. Dinner was fantastic. Clearing the sinus cavity never hurt anyone too much.
3. I love that pic of me feeding AM the cupcake.caligo
Post a Comment