Thursday, March 03, 2016

September 2015

September started out with Father's Day.
Jamie joined Ben at school for brekky.

Jamie took a trip to the bay area. Dave, a Cal game and friends

Facetime smiles.

Beautiful king parrots.

Birthday party face paint.

Ice cream after 4 year jabs.

Annmarie was reading to me one night and it put Ben to sleep.  The best

A day at the Sydney Observatory.

Then lunch and beer.

The start of beach time!

Summer soccer league begins.

My babies.

Us.


Playing dots.

-------

Jamie and I celebrated 10 years in September!
We would celebrate in December with a night away.
Back in September I did start a folder of pictures of us from the last ten years, with every intention of writing a heartfelt post.......Hmmm......

These are the pictures I gathered.

It's pretty awesome being married to this man. It's mostly a lot fun. We sure know how to push each others buttons and annoy one another, but I couldn't image doing life with anyone else.  Love him.


xx

No comments: