Tuesday, March 01, 2016

August 2015

Hello blog!
It's been a long while.
I'm going to try and go back through the months and do a bit of a recap.
Super simple and short.
Let's see how it goes...

Here we go - August 2015:

Death Cab for Cutie concert.

Annmarie's open day at school.

Performance.

Night time performance for the singing choir.
Soccer and sausages.
Craft fun at the library.
Wildlife in the back garden. This guy I think wanted in.
Annmarie practising her public speaking speech. Her hero - J.K. Rowling! #obvs
Harry Potter.All.The.Time.
Jamie and Ben hiked up the lighthouse.

My boys! Love.
Visitors.
Popcorn on the table.
With the help of Ben's preschool teacher they made this plane. It hangs in his room. He's stoked.
On a hike.

Birthdays!!!!

Ben turned FOUR!
Me - FORTY!!
Yikes!

Lunch at the boathouse.

Jamie and I had a nice day date when Ben was at school and we walked a coastal trail.


On Ben's Birthday - he went to school,  we brought treats. It was also grandparents day and our lovely babysitter came along.
Birthday pressies.
Cake time! Airplane cake time.
I mean.

xx

No comments: