Hello and Happy New Year!
I have about two months of blogging to catch up on and so much took place during those two months. I've just downloaded the pictures, which were all taken on our phones, so at least it was fast. There were still 600 pictures, which still need to be sorted through. I'll slowly tackle this task. Until then, I thought I would do one of those list things of what is currently going on.
-----
Playing : Hangman, tic tac toe, and Connect Four with Annmarie
Watching : Girls, Season 2 of Games of Thrones (re-watching this one) and catching up on Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Trying : Hard to be patient.
Cooking : Not tonight, it's leftovers for us and it's too hot to cook.
Eating : Mangos.
Drinking : Coffee in the morning, ice water during in the day and chilled white wine at night.
Calling : No one today. Maybe Jamie, but we text.
Texting : Yup, Jamie
Pinning : Nothing currently. Liking things on Ravely.
Tweeting : Don't do that.
Crafting : A bit of knitting. Working on this when the weather cools. I'm about half way there and I started in November, I figure I may have it finished come winter.
Doing : A summer declutter. Jamie joked we could probably get rid of 500lb. of stuff and I think we may just make that. I keep repeating this as I sort through things.
Going : To the beach after Bens' sleep.
Loving : 3 year-olds - they are seriously the cutest.
Disliking : 3 year-old tempers.
Knowing : We are lucky.
Enjoying : One on one time with Annmarie.
Hoping : The kids will get along.
Feeling : Like a nap.
Smelling : The ocean air.
Hearing : Cicadas.
Wearing : A stripy dress.
Thinking : Jamie and I should have a night out.
Finishing : This blog post.
Starting : Blog posts from the last two months.


No comments:
Post a Comment