Nana came for a visit at the end of September during Annmarie's school holidays. We all loved having her here, but the kids couldn't get enough of her.
We:
Had lots of trips to the beach
A trip to the Koala Park
Went and saw The Planes movie
Some fun dinners out
The excitement of SF Giants was beginning
I had some time to myself (Yay for the best babysitter)
Jamie and I got away for a night (Yay again)
Time at home
And more.
As soon as she arrived it was game on. They never really left her alone. There were many early wake up calls.
We had a sun filled day at the basin.
Nana thought this spider may have been fake. It wasn't. Good morning huntsman.
Annmarie and I had some time together just the two of us, a couple of times. Here we are walking back from the village.
Jamie and I had lunch at the new brewery in town.
Here are the Koala Park pictures. I stayed back and enjoyed some time alone in my own house, a rare occurrence.
Dinner out.
Lucky Nana.
Pony rides at the Farmer's Market
Nipper season has started and Nana was here for the first one.
It was a great two plus weeks and lucky for us we'll be back visiting in CA soon. It made the goodbyes a bit easier.
xx
Wednesday, November 05, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment