Over the long three day weekend (Queen's Birthday) we went to the beach. Big Surprise, right.? I brought my camera this time to try and take some pictures and then my battery ran out. I guess that will happen when you don't use it for over a month. Here is what I got.
Jamie had gone for a long run this morning and wanted to soak his legs in the water. Once Ben realized Dad was going in there, there was no stopping him, so off came his clothes. In the sun it was really warm and Ben was way over dressed earlier, so he was fine. They just splashed around for a bit and had the best time. I have some video I'll have to post. Winter so far has been very kind to us.
Jamie snapped this on his run earlier that morning. Pretty spectacular. We've been very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place and I'm thinking I'll write a post soon about what our plan or lack of a plan is on returning to the US. :)
Anywho, it was a nice three day weekend, which kicked off with a date night on Friday, a visit to a new park and I even got some time to myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment