Wednesday, June 05, 2013

May

Hellooooooo.
Still here. Just haven't blogged in a bit, like all of May. 
So here is some of what happened in May.

A lot of time was spent at the beach, it's what we do.
Playing with friends and trips to the farmers markets where I picked up these flowers that lasted forever.
At the beginning of the month Jamie went to California, partly for work and partly to run The Relay.
He got back just in time for Mother's Day. We had a nice day. We walked down to the beach where we spotted this spider (hello) and I was given some lovely handmade cards. 
I tired for a picture with these two and this is how it went down. Ben is crying because he wants the phone.
Some selfies.
I looked after one of Ben's mates, we cruised in the double pram. And I received some fresh herbs and eggs from my friends garden and chooks.
 Annmarie started Term 2 on 1 May and here she is in her winter uniform, a dirty winter uniform.
Ben was sick for like a week, it started as a viral thing and then turned into an ear infection. We all got lots of cuddles.  For the most part he handled it pretty well.
Jamie, Ben and I went into Sydney to renew my passport and then had sushi for lunch. Ben devoured his roll. He later showed off his awesome oneies.
Not May, but 1 June was the first day of winter and the kids and I met Jamie in Manly after one of his runs. We had a awesome breakfast and did the little walk from Manly to Shelly Beach. Gorgeous day and not so bad for the first day of winter.


And a rainbow.

No comments: