Just some random pictures from my phone. I haven't picked up my big camera since the first day of school - two weeks ago now.

Ben likes to look out our window and yell 'caar" as they drive by. He has also started climbing. If I put him in more restricting type of trousers he can't climb and he gets pissed, and I laugh.
Two weeks of school done. Doesn't she look bigger? It's good and we are finding a groove. We have had our moments of exhaustion, but there is more good than bad. The flowers - Strawberry Fields.
Annmarie at her lucky last soccer practice for a bit. We are just keeping up with swimming while she adjusts to school.
We had some crazy storm a couple of weeks ago, the surf was huge. And Jamie did yet another ocean swim the day the storm came in. It was the Big Swim from Palm Beach to Whale Beach, he got dumped big time swimming into whale beach and lost his goggles and everything. Luckily another swimmer spotted them and they were at one of the recovery tables.
Pictured I snapped while writing this post and flowers Jamie brought home for Valentines Day, awww.
Kisses.





No comments:
Post a Comment