ELEVEN months!
And he sleeps through the night! 7:30 to 7:30.
Right after I posted his ten month post he slept through the night that very night. Then he didn't the next night. Then he slept through three nights in a row and I knew then that was it. If he woke up during the night I would resettle him, but I wouldn't feed him. Well on that forth night he woke up at around 4:30 am and was not happy that I wouldn't feed him. We went around in circles for about an hour and half and he finally went back to sleep for another hour or so and woke up happy. And that's been it, he has been sleeping through the night ever since. Finally! Smart boy.
Everything else is well. Probably the cutest thing he has started to do is dance. He is cruising everywhere and perfers to be up on his feet. I am so not ready for him to start walking. And can so not believe he is going to be one next month.
And here is a fun little video in honour of Ben's birth country and the Olympics.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment