So more like ten and half months, this will just have to do. Ben is turning into quite the mama's boy. Most of it started when he got sick, and the fact that he's pretty much at my side all day long.
He eats well most of the time, but he has his moments. Eating is usually on his terms. When he finds something he likes he'll devour it, however if he doesn't like something he spits it out and throws it. He would eat his weight in sourdough bread and blueberries. He likes any fruit, beetroot and carrots. He eats a ton of avocado and he also likes beans. Meats are hit and miss. And out of curiosity I made him a Vegemite sandwich and he ate it - our little Aussie. He is beginning to eat more table type food versus pureed/smashed baby type food.
Sleep continues to be consistent. Bless his heart for being able to put himself to sleep. At nap time when we head downstairs (this triggers it's nap time), he'll rest his head on my shoulder and suck his fingers and starts to settle in for his nap. He slept through the night a few times this month and then got sick. I think he is almost there, I just haven't had the heart to not give into a feed. Part of me doesn't mind getting up all the much because it's usually after ten hours of sleep and I just give him a quick feed and he goes right back to sleep, but part of me is way over it. I know he really doesn't need it, I was just hoping he would figure it out himself. I'm still on the fence what to do.
Annmarie is great at keeping Ben entertained, most of the time. As long as he doesn't get hold of her hair we are good. He is heaps of fun to be around and can hardly believe he is almost one!!
He looks like such a big boy here.



No comments:
Post a Comment