Mother's Day was simple. All I wanted was some alone time. Jamie had been gone all week again to Japan. I got to sleep in until 8:30! Then when Ben went back down for his morning sleep I crawled back into bed to read and Jamie kept Annmarie occupied. Then when Ben woke up he took them both outside - see above. It was great. I snapped a few photos and then crawled back into bed. Annmarie was a snotty mess, so we stayed around the house and the day progressed as usual - cleaning up, laundry, yada, yada. Annmarie gifted me these handmade preschool goodies above. We ordered take away for dinner and that was the end of the day. It was nice, simple and sweet.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Mother's Day
Mother's Day was simple. All I wanted was some alone time. Jamie had been gone all week again to Japan. I got to sleep in until 8:30! Then when Ben went back down for his morning sleep I crawled back into bed to read and Jamie kept Annmarie occupied. Then when Ben woke up he took them both outside - see above. It was great. I snapped a few photos and then crawled back into bed. Annmarie was a snotty mess, so we stayed around the house and the day progressed as usual - cleaning up, laundry, yada, yada. Annmarie gifted me these handmade preschool goodies above. We ordered take away for dinner and that was the end of the day. It was nice, simple and sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment