Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ben :: 9 Months

9 Months! We just love this little/big guy to bits. Having his picture taken was something he didn't want to do. Red cheeked and teething and a bit of snot added in there didn't make for a very cooperative photo shoot.  More teeth are breaking though. He's pulling up on things. He's seems heavier everyday. Eating well, but still gets a bit pissy at dinner time. Baths with Annmarie are his new favorite thing. We're down to two naps a day and in bed at night a bit earlier. Still waking once during the night for some milk, I'm kinda over it. I mean the kid is a tank, is he really that hungry? We started going to the library for this little session with bubs under one on Fridays. Ben's favorite thing to do is eat the paper they give us with songs we sing on it, and when I take mine away from him he has no problem going after the other Mum's papers. He has no problem going to other people on his own, but if I hand him off to someone he'll freak out.

Jamie and I went out this month - finally! We got a babysitter. And my Mother's Group has been going out at night the last Tuesday of every month for the last few months - it's been awesome to get out.

The rest of pictures I took looked like this:
 (pulling up)


 So so so done with this.
It's ok Mate - we love you!

No comments: