This buba moves; like all the time. Last week at my doctor visit I've put on a total of 6 kilos for this pregnancy and we'll just leave it at that. Seeing your weight in kilos makes you feel pretty good, but then you do the math and it's all the same. I feel big and Annmarie graciously tells me every morning "your belly is getting bigger and bigger every day". Night time is getting a bit uncomfortable. I'm waking up to use the bathroom more often, but still feel good during the day. If I need to I will take a afternoon nap. I'm loving this banana bread at the cafe near AM's preschool and usually pick up a slice after I drop AM off. Not really sure if it's a pregnancy craving, or if it's because bananas still cost a billion dollars and that makes bananas more appealing. It's good stuff though. And only ten weeks left, where does the time go. We really need to get our act together.-----
We enjoyed a three day weekend thanks to the Birthday of Queen Elizabeth II, even though it's not really her birthday. Whatever, we'll take it and this is the first time Jamie hasn't had to work on a holiday. So what did we do? Pretty much nothing and I didn't take a single picture. It rained and rained all weekend and is still raining. We had some friends over on Saturday and Annmarie had a nice play with Will. Annmarie tried Vegemite and then proclaimed that she liked it. She had talked to Will about it and a lot of children at preschool bring Vegemite sandwiches, so she kept asking about it. I'm not a fan of the stuff, but we had some sample packages, so we let her have a go at it. What can I say she's becoming a little Aussie and is starting to pick up the slightest of accents.
Annmarie turned three and half over the weekend and we celebrated by letting her watch her first Disney princess movie - Snow White. She liked it, but I think liked the animals and dwarfs (doc being her favorite), more so than Ms White, as she started calling her.
Monday, we needed to get outside, so thankfully there was a little break in the rain and we went to the Collaroy Beach Club for lunch and let AM run around for a bit. Jamie and I found one of our new favorite foods in Australia the Moreton Bay Bug, or better just known as Bugs. They are like little lobsters.
Hopefully, this weekend we will see some sun.

2 comments:
Look how gorgeous you are!
At least AM says you're getting bigger in a nice way. Diego just flat out told me I was getting fat!
Post a Comment