Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Bump :: 24 weeks

24 weeks and a belly full of boy. I feel big, but not too big. Meaning I can still get around and do everything that needs to be done. However, having my parents here, I haven't really had to do a lot. The bump has grown a lot in the last two weeks. He is crazy active and strong. I wasn't this big with Annmarie at 24 weeks and I don't recall her being as active. I'm sleeping fine and if it wasn't for this stupid annoying cold that I have had forever, I would have nothing to complain about. At this point I haven't had any heartburn or swelling. I am more well rested now than I have ever been. I'm hoping for this cold to be over soon. And if that doesn't happen we are heading to Port Douglas next week and that should do the trick.

1 comment:

Michele said...

you look great!!!