1. San Francisco (July 2006) - 3:55:44
2. San Diego Rock n’ Roll (June 2007) - 3:33:43
3. Eugene, OR (May 2008) - 3:28:42
4. CIM (December 2008) - 3:17:39
Jamie will be running CIM again this weekend in an effort to qualify for Boston. I know he can do it. He has been training like crazy and waking up at only God knows what hour to get his running in. He has perfected getting out of bed and out the door (most times) without making a peep in order to not disturb Annmarie. He often trains on the trails in Marin, where you’ll find him wearing a light on his head and talking to turkeys and deer. He also trains with his running group – Tamalpa and does long runs on the weekends. I don’t know how he does it.Jamie documented his first marathon journey and I thought it would be fun to share. He describes in detail, by mile, all 26.2, what he was feeling and what was playing on his iPod.
See below for report. (You'll need need to click on Fullscreen and then zoom for it to be readable)Jamie Marathon Report
Good luck honey!

2 comments:
Your times keep getting better! I know you can get your best time ever and admire you tremendously for your dedication. Have a great run this weekend!
Good luck Jamie we will be thinking
of you on Sunday,hope to buy you a beer in Boston.
Post a Comment