Prior to going in the restaurant we tried to capture some pictures.
This is some of what we got. Annmarie was not having it.
She saw some cats earlier and wanted to go after them.
Put me down!!!
And she wants to get away.Here is some of the wonderful food we had.

We also had a nice pastry plate for the table for dessert.Annmarie did so great at dinner and enjoyed Turkey Meatballs. We treated her to a scoop of vanilla ice cream afterwards. To say she enjoyed it would be an understatement.
Cathy and her boys.
It was a nice mellow day, even if Jon made fun of me the entire time about Twilight. At times it feels a little weird to go out for Thanksgiving, but it's been nice and stress free and that fits us. Cathy is going to make a Turkey on Saturday and we will be treated with some leftovers.And I would like to add.........
I have so much to be thankful for.
I'm most thankful for.....
Family and friends. My health. I am thankful for my husband, because without him life would certainly not be as fun. I am thankful for my Annmarie, who is growing and learning everyday and because she has completely made my heart whole. And because of Annmarie she helps me to remember this everyday.

2 comments:
Great Pictures.
Annmarie, Grandma Gay liked ice cream too!
It was a lovely Thanksgiving and second Turkey Day on Saturday. I am so thankful and blessed to have my beautiful family!
Post a Comment