More of the same.
Here is Annmarie at the Hyatt. She had a great time at the pool. We were so happy to see our little girl. It's a good thing we missed her so much, because the wining and crying she did on the car ride back to Princeville didn't get to us.
On our last day there we, but of course, went to the beach. This is at Hanalei beach.
Annmarie loved it.The waves here were a little stronger and we all had fun playing in the water.
Giving Dad a Eskimo kiss.
Papa's turn.
Snack time.
That would be Jamie and I out there.
The beach would really tire Annmarie out.
Grandma and Grandpa got AM this cute little stuffed rooster to commemorate our time in Kauai. Here she is carrying it around.We had dinner at the Mediterranean Gourmet on our last night. It was your typical kitschy Hawaiian restaurant. I was very happy with my meal.
And Annmarie went crazy over the music they had. Which may have been some of the most uncomfortable music I have ever heard. Hopefully this doesn't get back to the band, because they were really sweet to Annmarie and a lot of other people were enjoying them. Annmarie started dancing and running around the restaurant like she owned the place. Video coming shortly, so you can see and hear for yourself.
Seriously, she went nuts over the music.We left for home on a Tuesday. 8 Fabulous days in Paradise. Ahhh.
Annmarie was not all that thrilled with the plane ride back home. She did take a good nap, but was just restless most of the time she was awake. She was very happy to be off of the plane and started running through the airport.
We dealt with our dead car battery and finally got home.
Annmarie is very happy to be sleeping in her crib again. But I know like us she misses the warm blue ocean. We have some great memories and one day we will be telling her about that time we went to Kauai when she was still our little girl.

2 comments:
I LOVE Hawaii! I'm so jealous looking at your photos. :) Sounds like you had a great time and Annmarie is adorable in her "dancing dress".
Love her swim suit!
Post a Comment