Saturday, May 30, 2009

Annmarie's Schedule

Here is AM's schedule. This has been her schedule for the last 3 to 4 months. During the week, she sticks to this. On weekends it's harder to maintain. She may take two shorter naps in the car, and if her naps don't go well she will just go to bed early.

We may be making some changes- switching around her snack and lunch and also weaning her from her rice cereal at night. But when you have a girl that sleeps for 11 or 12 hours at night, you really don't want to mess with the routine. Plus she doesn't drink as much milk as I think she should and this gives her some extra milk and iron. We'll see.
(psst - click on image to enlarge if you are really that interested. One day when AM reads this, she is going to think I'm nuts.)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Getting ready for the nanny or wanted to show off your awesome computer skills?

The GVZs said...

I love this. N is currently trying to transition to one nap, so this is totally helpful for me to see what works for other babies.