Here's a look at some of the things we've been up too the last month or so.
How we watched the Super Bowl - on a Monday afternoon. Ben got to run wild and have a bowl of chips. Jamie and I sat back and had a drink. Win win for us. I'm sure there were bigger events closer to Sydney, but we were lucky they showed it locally and they didn't switch it to cricket. :)
We had a fun Saturday in Sydney, where we went to a Lego exhibit at the Museum of Sydney.
They had recreated a lot of world famous city buildings and then there were tables of Legos to play with. Ben keeps asking to go back to Lego City.
We then headed down to the Opera house to enjoy the sun and then headed to McMahons point for dinner.
Jamie did a couple of ocean swims. Here is a picture I grabbed for the local newspaper of the Big Swim (Palm Beach to Whale Beach). Jamie is out there somewhere.
And a bearded Jamie, running.
I got to tag a long with Jamie to a fancy smachy work lunch at Jonah's
Ben loves his swimming lessons, but half the time he thinks it's just a big game and hams it up with the teacher.
Thunder! We had a crazy thunder storm last week. I got the picture from the right from Instagram.
Beautiful coffee's from Bill's in Bondi.
Ben playing with his seashells in the sunlight.
So, Ben has started crying when I drop him off at preschool. He stops almost instantly after I leave and I can hear that he stops by the time I get to the gate, it's still sad, but then I get over it. Then when I pick him up, he doesn't want to leave. Truly, I think he just likes to mess with my head.
Some of my kitting projects. Some of Ben's mates have new little siblings.
Other things not pictured....
I've been helping in Annmarie's classroom and it's been a real joy. There appears to be a big difference in maturity level in year 2 and they listen. Still, my hat is off to all teachers. We've also signed Annmarie up for soccer, more to come on that. They have one training day a week and a games on Saturday. We'll see how it goes.
xx







No comments:
Post a Comment