Thursday, June 26, 2014

I'm Knitting

I've started knitting!
I've been wanting to learn for ages now. With the onset of winter and Jamie's crazy travel schedule, I thought I would give it a go! I started with some YouTube videos and then picked up a book. There is heaps of inspiration out there.  It's been a lot of fun learning, but it's defiantly something that does not yield fast results. So while Jamie is out traveling most of Asia and going to places like the DMZ (really!?), you can find me at night knitting while listening to This American Life Podcasts, curled up with a hot water bottle and blankets (our house is freezing).  I'm wild like that and it's really not that cold, but homes around here are just not equipped for winter and I'm not really sure you can even call it winter here. Anyway, we'll see how it goes and I hope to take a class soon.

Happy knitting. xx



No comments: