At the bottom of our street there is a small trail that leads into the village. Ben has affectionately named it the jungle. He's not that far off. Often we just go down there to explore and thankfully we haven't come across any scary critters, because you know they are out there.
At the farmer's market they have pony rides for the kids. Ben loved it and talked about it for days.
The Dave Matthews Band Toured Australia, we went to the Sydney show. It was by far the most civilized DMB show I have ever been too. It was a great concert, we also had good seats.
Jamie also went to the Melbourne show, he had floor tickets and worked his way up to the front. Hi Dave!
Jamie and I had a fancy pants dinner at Ormeggio. It was divine.
Ice blocks on the beach.
We appear to be having an endless summer around here. We had one cold week and then it heated back up, it's been great. We are still swimming in the sea and enjoying as much outside time as we can before winter.
The kids drawing with chalk.
For Mother's day we headed down to Palm beach for a picnic which included brekkie pies and coffee. Jamie and I went out the night before and ended up being out later than we had planned, so we were both a bit out of sorts on Sunday. I told Jamie all I really wanted was for the kids to be happy and a pair of Ugg boots (can you believe I have never had a pair - I love them). Jamie managed to keep the kids happy AND cooked dinner. Annmarie also picked up a little present (soap and a bracelet) for me at the Mother's Day market they had at school and made me a card.
Ben just checking out the Woolies advert while getting his teeth brushed. Also, the electric tooth brush may just save Ben's teeth.
Cuddles.
Ben has been trying out his balance bike and at the park.
Beach. Ben is running to Jamie in the first pic and building tunnels.
More beach.
Jamie ran the Sydney half marathon and I'm breaking all sorts of rules with this picture :).







No comments:
Post a Comment