Here we go, our weekend.
Saturday morning stretches or kids just being goofy.
Then it was off to the rock pool.
Annmarie went swimming.
And then it cleared out.
Ben took his nap and Annmarie colored.
Really.? How did she get so big?
Checking in for race results for Jamie.
Wake up.
Good night.
Sunday morning we headed to North Av for a swim with Annmarie's mate.
They had a crazy good time.
We have been having the best weather and the ocean water has warmed up, it's been perfect.
Jamie and Ben were there too. Jamie was barely standing or walking from his race and the ocean water wasn't cool enough for him so he came home and took a ice bath. Like he bought three bags of ice and dumped them into a cold bath. How is this fun?
Jamie and I even went out Sunday for dinner. Woohoo!
It was a good one. I'm glad I brought my camera along.



No comments:
Post a Comment