It's hard to believe she'll soon be five and off to school. The Principal let us know that on the first day of school there will be champagne and kleenex available down at the neighborhood park, I'm sure I'll take advantage of both.
Monday, November 05, 2012
The beginning of.......
a new world. I know, a little dramatic. Annmarie will be starting
Kindergarten in January. It opens a whole new world for her. She is
ready. She'll be going to a great public school right here in our
community. It's a gorgeous school located amongst the bush and has views
of the sea. The school has a vegetable garden, chickens and the
children compost their food scraps from morning tea and lunch. The
parents are very involved and overall the school has a really good vibe.
She'll be at school all day from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. and wearing a
uniform (as all public schools do in NSW). Today we picked up her sun
hat and backpack. We had our first orientation/transition day today and
she has two more this month. She was a little nervous before we left
this morning, but as soon as she saw some of her preschool buddies she
was right at ease. She also proclaimed when we got home that she wanted
to go back and wore her hat the rest of the day.
It's hard to believe she'll soon be five and off to school. The Principal let us know that on the first day of school there will be champagne and kleenex available down at the neighborhood park, I'm sure I'll take advantage of both.

It's hard to believe she'll soon be five and off to school. The Principal let us know that on the first day of school there will be champagne and kleenex available down at the neighborhood park, I'm sure I'll take advantage of both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment