Things have been fairly ordinary around here. Life. Good days and bad days. We are two weeks away from spring - yes! Winter be done. I'm ready for some sunny days at the beach and I think Ben is starting to realize that sand is not a good lunch option. We are counting down the days until Nana's visit and then we are off for a little family holiday - Fiji! While the flight there is only four hours, I'm expecting the worse with Ben. The kid never ever evereverever sits still for a second when he is awake. I know it's going to be bad, we'll just deal with it. Speaking of the little monster, he's going to be ONE, in like a week. Crazy. Annmarie is well and get this, she is getting ready to start Kindergarten. More crazy. I just completed a boat load of paper work to get her all situated (due to our Visas). Anyway, more on that later, she'll start in January.
Here are some recent pictures.
Ben eats.
He finally figured out how to suck yogurt out of those little sachets.
He'll often finish his breakfast off the tray on the floor. Whatever.
Pancake love.
Having a little snack at playgroup all by himself.
Annmarie putting the cutlery away like it's her job, because it is.
At a birthday party.
Beach.
Rainbow.
He fell asleep in the car! This is rare.
Rainbow bird party.
Annmarie having a 'leave me alone moment'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment