Thursday, February 09, 2012

Lately

What is going on?

We've been settling into a good routine around here after summer break. Annmarie's in preschool three days a week. The other two days she is taking a dance class and swim lessons. Ben has a solid routine going on. Ben and I meet up with a great group of Mums and Bubs on Tuesdays. I'm trying to exercise a little bit more, even took a Mum and Bubs class and I try to walk down the beach when the weather permits. However the cappuccino that I get at the beach probably doesn't help the effort. The weather can't seem to make up it's mind. One moment it's sunny and beautiful, the next it's raining. Apparently it's one the wettest summers on record - it's been crazy. If we see the sun we head for the beach, because in a matter of moments it could change.

Here are just array of pictures that I have taken recently.

Australia Day. The sun finally came out late afternoon. So we headed down after naps and enjoyed some swimming and sunshine. I even got in the water. Ben took his last little evening nap.
Another sunshine moment at the beach.
We put Ben's little piggies in the water. He wasn't so sure. And look at those legs! He's all chunk.
Annmarie modeling my hat.
The other day I had to get Ben up from one of his naps because we needed to be somewhere. I took a couple of pictures before waking him up.
We call this - Annmarie's dance hair.
Annmarie's not so little piggies. Still pretty cute in this picture, but most of the time they are filthy dirty and frankly pretty stinky.
I made these Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Muffins - very good. I recommend you make them. Recipe - here.
That's it.

No comments: