Decorated the Christmas tree.
Yes, AM is wearing last years Christmas jammies.Had a little visitor.
Stopped for a drink and AM had a lollipop.
Yes, she is wearing last years Christmas dress.
Annmarie asked for Dad's phone so she could call Santa.
Had ribs for dinner at Manly Grill.
And got ready for Santa.
Yes, she is wearing last years Christmas dress.
Annmarie asked for Dad's phone so she could call Santa.
Had ribs for dinner at Manly Grill.
And got ready for Santa.Annmarie asked for a real soccer ball from Santa. Gotta love the simplicity of this age.
She also really enjoyed her message from Santa that she got from here.
More holiday posts to come.
-----
Note - I got a brand new computer for Christmas. Yay. No, not really. The logic board went out on us and basically the cost to fix it is the same cost as a new computer. Jamie picked it up today. I haven't open it up yet. Apple did transfer the data for us, but I have a feeling it's going to take forever to find everything and organize it. I'm also still having error issues on my camera. I can get it to take pictures, but every other picture I have to turn the camera on and off. So annoying. I have tried everything the internet has suggested, but I'm going have to call Cannon on this and I have a feeling they are going to have me send the camera in. Something I'm not looking forward too.
She also really enjoyed her message from Santa that she got from here.
More holiday posts to come.
-----
Note - I got a brand new computer for Christmas. Yay. No, not really. The logic board went out on us and basically the cost to fix it is the same cost as a new computer. Jamie picked it up today. I haven't open it up yet. Apple did transfer the data for us, but I have a feeling it's going to take forever to find everything and organize it. I'm also still having error issues on my camera. I can get it to take pictures, but every other picture I have to turn the camera on and off. So annoying. I have tried everything the internet has suggested, but I'm going have to call Cannon on this and I have a feeling they are going to have me send the camera in. Something I'm not looking forward too.





No comments:
Post a Comment