Jamie is working A. LOT.
Killing all sorts of critters that have invaded our house. Pictures of them are on Jamie’s Facebook page. I can’t bring myself to post them on the blog because I can’t look at them anymore. I have had to terminate a few myself and unlike Jamie I didn’t take any pictures. Needless to say we are having the house sprayed.
Oprah is in OZ! It’s all over the news, but I’ll have to wait until next year to see the shows.
Annmarie has thrown the two biggest fits ever in her life in the last two days. One because I would not let her play with my iphone. She has taken to calling people on my phone. And another over something just as stupid. Certain privileges (primarily the TV) have been taken away and hopefully she is starting to get that this behavior is not appropriate.
Trying to figure out what we are going to do for Christmas. It will just be the three of us and Jamie has two whole weeks off from work!
One dead car battery and two car inspections this week.
Annmarie is rocking the swim lessons. She’ll swim all on her own, with a back bubble on of course. So proud.
Library story-time. Playgroup time.
Annmarie has a fierce babyccino addiction.
Annmarie finally has her own bed. After jumping from hotels and corporate apartments and then our guest bed, Annmarie has her own new bed in her room. Once we get some things together I’ll take pictures.Some little girl is turning THREE tomorrow. All she has asked for is a chocolate cake with pink frosting and sprinkles. I’ll of course grant her her wish and she will be getting some other stuff. In fact, as I type this Jamie in assembling a kitchen which may just break him.

No comments:
Post a Comment