Sunday, October 10, 2010

Koala Park

Jamie took Annmarie to a nearby Koala Park this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't go because I was still recovering from being sick. I got some throat infection. Anyway, they had a great time and Jamie also took lots of pictures for me. Yay Jamie.

At first AM was a little unsure of the Koala Bears.
Not only do they have Koalas at the Koala park, but they also have......

Cockatoos. These birds talked to you and said things like "Hello Darling". You can also see these bids just flying around in the wild. We see them all the time around here.
Penguins.
Dingos (be sure to watch your babies around these guys).
And Annmarie's favorite - Kangaroos!

And boy oh boy does this girl love kangaroos. It even gets better - she got to feed them.

Here you go buddy.
All done.
Ok, have some more.
Good stuff.
Finish it all up.
Almost done.
Here's some more. And then we can stop.
We can take a break.
Hey, I got some other food.
No, ok, I'll just give you a kiss. Is there such a thing as Roo flu? Let's hope not.Hi you!
So yeah, AM had a nice time. She even went back to see the Koalas, but most of them were sleeping.
We'll definitely be back!

2 comments:

The GVZs said...

Great pics, I can't believe you can pet them. AM looks so grown up.

Cathy B. said...

So precious! I can't wait for you to show them to me when I see you in March, Annmarie!